Monday, August 12, 2019

owner or user is inactive, orgId: 00DA0000000XXxx


So I ran into this nasty little bugger and my approval process came to a grinding halt.

For those who have never seen this before your first inclination is to research the error but this does not necessarily equal your solution.


Many refer you to batch jobs, Salesforce connections and more ...the bottom line is simple though....

What were you doing when you got this error?

For me, it was part of my approval process, so my next step was to investigate the process.

Salesforce>>Set Up>>Process Automation >> Approval Processes

 I had a user which was no longer active but was still part of the process.

Solution : Remove the user and my process was back on track


Sidebar : Never forget that it is important to look at ...


  • What was I doing that created the error?
  • Can I recreate it?
  • What does the error say?

If this doesn't assist in resolving your issue feel free to reach out to me and we find a solution together.

Yours in Tech 
Jerome Slinger 
“I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think.”― Socrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Generate reports from Opportunities using a Visualforce Page in Salesforce

  Step 1: Create a Visualforce Page Go to the Setup menu in Salesforce. Search for "Visualforce Pages" in the Quick Find box and c...